2011 Camp Center
In this section of our website, you will find resources to help you prepare for the many arguments that have been produced at camp this summer.
On this main page, you will find camp resources listed by subject. If you click on the subject, you will find all 2011-12 camp files, relevant camp files from previous years, and a listing of all associated Planet Debate content.
On the right, you will find a lists of 2011-12 arguments and lectures by camp, by argument type, by most frequently downloaded, and by most frequent subject searches. You can use all of these different sorting mechanisms to prioritize and organize your research
Files By Camp
Files By Argument
- April 25 Politics
- April 11, 2013 Negative Politics
- NCFL LD: Just war initiation
- Humanitarian Intervention -- February/March L-D
- October Public Forum: Moral Obligations and Climate Change
- September PF: Assault Weapons
- Terrorism Answers (May 2013)
- Topicality (Latin America) -- more definitions and violations
- Cuba Engagement Aff and Helms Burton Aff (updated 5-22-13)