Posting of Copyrighted Material.
Under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, The posting of copyrighted material on the Planet Debate website via message boards, chats, email, or any other means is strictly prohibited. If you believe that copyright information has been placed at the Planet Debate website without permission of its owner, please contact Planet Debate at email@example.com. Additional information on copyright law is available at the Copyright Website.
Redistribution of Planet Debate Material.
PlanetDebate and Harvard Debate, Inc. claim copyright ownership of the compilation of the resources and those that resources it has specifically produced. Redistribution of any material from the Planet Debate website is strictly prohibited and penalties against its redistribution will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law.
Copyrighted material will be immediately removed from the Planet Debate website upon notice from the copyright holder. Members, Buyers, or Subscribers who are known to have posted or redistributed material will have all passwords associated with the Buyer terminated without refund. Suspected violators are vulnerable to termination with partial refund.
Violation of all criminal and civil laws will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law.
- April 25 Politics
- April 11, 2013 Negative Politics
- NCFL LD: Just war initiation
- Humanitarian Intervention -- February/March L-D
- October Public Forum: Moral Obligations and Climate Change
- September PF: Assault Weapons
- Terrorism Answers (May 2013)
- Topicality (Latin America) -- more definitions and violations
- Cuba Engagement Aff and Helms Burton Aff
Popular PD Files
Popular Free Files
- Theory File (FREE) SDI
- Afghanistan (COIN) Affirmative (FREE) SDI
- Topicality -- Poverty (FREE) MI (2 files)
- Theory File (FREE) DDI
- Topicality (FREE) DDI
- A Place To Call Home Aff (FREE) UNT
- Food Stamps Aff & Neg (FREE) UNT
- Education Affiramtive (FREE) NUDI
- Animal Soldiers Affirmative (FREE) JDI
- Japan Aff (FREE) CAL